Wednesday, August 17, 2016

LIC OF INDIA BIMA SCHOOL


Planning for education and marriage of a child is very essential. Successful parenting is no mean accomplishment. A huge contributor to this success is financial planning for one’s child's future needs at the right age! There is really no better gift you can give your child, than the promise of a secure future with LIC plan. LIC eyes schools as policy goldmines to secure the financial future of a child .LIC has taken following steps for the same.
School shall be declared as BIMA SCHOOL by fulfilling one of the following basic condition:
1. Minimum 25 policies of the students from the school in financial year.
2. 1,50,000 first year premium (excluding single premium) with 15 policies of the students procured from the school in financial year.
The incentive of the students as follows:
A) 25 policies or 1,50,000 first year premium and incentive is Rs 7500.
B) 50 policies or 3,00,000 first year premium and incentive is Rs 15,000
C) 75 policies or 5,00,000 first year premium and incentive is Rs 25,000
D) 100 policies or 6,50,000 first year premium and incentive is Rs 35000
After declaring school as BIMA SCHOOL benefit shall be payable in the following forms:
1. Purchase of library equipments
2. Instruments for gymnasium /sports kits/ play instruments
3. Purchase of library books
4. Purchase of class room furniture/office furniture
5. Purchase of computer
6. Construction of toilet
7. Providing drinking water facility
8. Education software

Distribution of student of the year Trophy at School as part of Diamond Jubilee Celebration:




And If now an Employer has LIC Agency : An employer will get commission (premium paid 6,50,000 *35%) 2,27,500 in first year and 7.5% 2nd and 3rd year i.e.48,750 each and thereafter 5% i.e. 32,500 till the policy gets matured.

For taking agency one has to go 25 hours training and then one has to pass the test IC-33 conducted by Insurance Institute of India and the appointment letter will be issued by LIC OF INDIA company.LIC agency is considered today as the highest paid profession in the world. It also provides one with the Royalty Income.

The Commission rates on regular premium policies are as under:
First year Commission 25%
Bonus Commission 40% of first year commission.
2nd and 3rd Year of Policy
Renewal Commission: 7.5%
4th year onwards 5%

This can be very good benefit for the schools as well as the students. One must take benefit of the same

48 comments:

  1. please send a representative to our school

    SHETH H.M. SARV. HIGH SCHOOL
    AT : SOJA
    TA. KALOL
    DIST. GANDHINAGAR
    PH. 9428849317, 9427072269

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an lic agent do u need school bima facility even now.

      Delete
    2. Sir I am professional insurance planner.my name is Nita GOHIL.sir are you looking for bima school.pls contact me on this no 8169720984.thankyou

      Delete
    3. Hello Sir I am an lic agent name: S.Sumanth Reddy bima school or any works regarding Lic, Please contact me on 8247282907.

      thankyou

      Delete
    4. what is d process for bima gram yojana..7878758228

      Delete
  2. plese forward me details of this plan
    how to start this at school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO SIR CONTACT ME ON RLRAJA15@GMAIL.COM

      I WILL EXPLAIN HOW TO START THIS PLAN.

      THANKS.

      LAKSHMANA RAJA

      Delete
    2. Hello Sir,
      Contact me :8247282907
      mail: sumanth8996@gmail.com
      i will explain the details sir

      Thanks Regards
      S.Sumanth Reddy

      Delete
    3. Sir which place is your school I m Priti Dhadge pls mail me details I m from Mumbai. I can help to become Bima school.if it is in Mumbai

      Delete
  3. I am new , apply in nearest school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lic agent please give detail for bima school and how can start this activity in school
    Please call 9598786050 kapil sulla
    Rohitkapilshukla1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!..
    forex trading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lic agent please give detail for bima school and how can start this activity in school
    Please call 7015299697 // Pankaj Barnwal // providerinsurance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lic agent please give detail for bima school and how can start this activity in school
    Please call 7015299697 // Pankaj Barnwal // providerinsurance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We provide whole information of all LIC products along with information related to premium, pension, and maturity of LIC plans and also provide all type of services like Death claim settlement, Maturity Settlement, Policy transfer, Revival or Loan or Surrender of policy and many more. View More:-
    lic policy in delhi

    Thankyou..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir I am agent of lic.pls suggest me how to start bima school in my area and what activity I have to do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir pls provide information how to start bima school. I am agent of lic.my no is 9819537788.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am Lic Agent since 15 yrs but come to know such wonderful plan right now I am intrested to start from village school pl let ne know the details and pl send the brochure of plan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I m a lic agent . How to make bima for bima school. Wich policy should be given . And who will pay the premium pls guide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am lic agent.please bima school details.how to start bima school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lic agent.please bima school details.how to start bima school.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an edifying post. It was wonderful reading this one. I am impressed with this post. The only thing I need to do now is look for a certified financial planner india. It’s important for my kids as don’t want them to suffer if I am gone or not around.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Saurashtra University Result 2019

    ReplyDelete
  17. ತುಮಕೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯ ಶಾಲೆಯ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರು ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ರಮೇಶ್ ಬಾಬು ಸಿರಾ 97402 34927

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! BCOM 3rd Year Result 2019

    ReplyDelete
  19. This information is very useful...thanks for sharing...
    BCom 1st Year Result

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm an L. I. C. Advisor, any school can contact me if interested in bima school. I am ready with lots of incentives for school.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a LIC agent. I am interested on this plan brochure of plan.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello schools,
    Am Satish LIC agent for all kind of pic services including Bima school contact me or what's app me on 8892250466.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello schools,
    Am Satish LIC agent. for all kind of lic services including Bima school contact me or what's app me on 8892250466.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Iam insurance DSA mohanankolasseri@gmail.com9645360918

    ReplyDelete
  25. Iam insurance DSA mohanankolasseri@gmail.com help

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good afternoon sir
    Whether this scheme is applicable in Mumbai also? If yes, can you please send me the details at venkat916@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear sir we are Financial planner and can provide solution for Bima school and group insurance policys cell 7020579224, 9922373344

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am Lic Agent . Our team is expert for bima school project . We are from kolkata .. we guide professionally best education plan. 9830449854

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing Article! I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article inspired me to read more. keep it up.If you are Searching for info click on given link.
    Data science course in pune

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent blog. Informative and knowledgeable content. I really enjoyed while reading this article. Keep sharing more stuff like this. Thank you.
    Data Science Course Training Institute in Hyderabad with Placements

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful blog. I am delighted in perusing your articles. This is genuinely an incredible pursuit for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!
    data analytics courses in hyderabad with placements

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of information because is help to join LIC as agent .

    ReplyDelete